[OpenSIPS-Users] Maintenance of Modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 10 18:16:33 CEST 2009

Hi Cristhiano,

To find out hows the maintainer of a specific module, see:
    http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development

But as Jeff said, in particular for LCR, this module is deprecated - see
http://www.opensips.org/Development/Dynamicrouting

PS: a new brazilian mailing list is available starting from today -
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users-br