[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy: No Media and call ends with error

Shehzad pmhshz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:33:03 CEST 2009

Hello,
I have installed Opensips and Mediaproxy on Debian Linux 5.0.
All the configuration for Opensips and Mediaproxy is taken from existing
working configuration of other system.

According to Opensips configuration I can register local users and can make
calls locally. (Means Opensips Signaling works)
But while testing properly I found that there is no media on both sides
(Caller and Callee).

Thus I checked logs of media-relay.
When making test call, I found error in media-relay as below:

  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/python/log.py", line 36, in
callWithContext
    return context.call({ILogContext: newCtx}, func, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line
59, in callWithContext
    return self.currentContext().callWithContext(ctx, func, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py", line
37, in callWithContext
    return func(*args,**kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/internet/epollreactor.py",
line 231, in _doReadOrWrite
    why = selectable.doRead()
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/internet/udp.py", line 126,
in doRead
    self.protocol.datagramReceived(data, addr)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mediaproxy/mediacontrol.py", line
121, in datagramReceived
    self.cb_func(host, port, data)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mediaproxy/mediacontrol.py", line
199, in got_data
    self.substream.check_create_conntrack()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mediaproxy/mediacontrol.py", line
249, in check_create_conntrack
    self.forwarding_rule = _conntrack.ForwardingRule(self.caller.remote,
self.caller.local, self.callee.remote, self.callee.local,
self.stream.session.mark)
mediaproxy.interfaces.system._conntrack.Error: No such file or directory

What should be the cause and resolution for this error and no media? Is
there anything missing in Mediaproxy?

Thanks for any support.

-
Shehzad