[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting, disable gateway

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Jun 5 21:03:06 CEST 2009

Bogdan,I'm using drouting with a few million routes. can you make any
recommendations on how to manage memory and optimize the speed of loading a
new dr_rules table when the data is very large?

I know there is a param to change how many records are retrieved, but I'm
not really sure how changeing that will affect performance..

I know for a fact, the process has ran out of memory a few times while
performing a fifo dr_reload
Thanks,
Brett

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro