[OpenSIPS-Users] Two or more users for one realm using uac_auth

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:23:00 CEST 2009

Yes Bogdan, that's ok, I'm going to store the credential on AVPs. But
the question is: How can I inform the script wich user of the realm to
use on uac_auth function?

My goal is to use uac_auth to autenticate multiples users of the same realm.

If you can give me some clues, I would be gratefull.

Regards!

Ricardo.