[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS-services: subscription expanded to 0 contacts

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Jun 2 14:35:03 CEST 2009

Hi Franz,

It is very clear what happens. Your rls-services document looks like this:
<rls-services xmlns:rl="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists"
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rls-services">
  <service uri="sip:alice at net1.test;pres-list=Default">

<resource-list>http://xcap.net1.test/xcap-root/resource-lists/users/sip%3aalice%40net1.test/index/~~/resource-lists/list%5b@name=%22Default%22%5d</resource-list>
    <packages>
      <package>presence</package>
    </packages>
  </service>
</rls-services>]

It has a reference to a resouce-list document where the list is actually
defined. Unfortunately opensips does not have support for this. It only
works with the list being defined inside the rls-services document. This
is on the list of improvements and will be included until the next major
release.

regards,
Anca