[OpenSIPS-Users] Off route server CDR recording

Charles Solar redcomet87 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:37:58 CEST 2009

Hey guys, I am trying to setup a cdr storehouse off of my main routing
server.
I send invites and byes to the server but the accounting module just refuses
to record anything.

I am wondering if I need to satisfy some requirement other then setting
flags for acc to record messages.

Here is the config on my cdr server:
#set module path
mpath="/usr/lib/opensips/modules/"

/* uncomment next line for MySQL DB support */
loadmodule "db_mysql.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "acc.so"
loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "xlog.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# ----- acc params -----
# -- acc params --
# set the reporting log level
modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
# number of flag, which will be used for accounting; if a message is
# labeled with this flag, its completion status will be reported
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1 )

/* what sepcial events should be accounted ? */
/*
modparam("acc", "early_media", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
/* by default ww do not adjust the direct of the sequential requests.
   if you enable this parameter, be sure the enable "append_fromtag"
   in "rr" module */
modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)
/* account triggers (flags) */
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)

modparam("acc", "db_extra", "from_uri=$fu; to_uri=$tu")
modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips" )
*/

####### Routing Logic ########

# main request routing logic

route{
    xlog( "Received a message" );

    /* ********* ROUTINE CHECKS  ********************************** */

    # filter too old messages
    if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
        log("LOG: Too many hops\n");
        sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
        exit;
    };
    if (msg:len >=  2048 ) {
        sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
        exit;
    };

    if (is_method("BYE")) {
        xlog( "bye message" );
        setflag(1); # do accounting ...
        setflag(3); # ... even if the transaction fails
    }

    # account only INVITEs
    if (is_method("INVITE")) {
        xlog( "invite message" );
        setflag(1); # do accounting
    }

    setflag(2);

    xlog( "done" );

    exit;
}

I have tried sending messages by append_branch and send, and from packet
captures and xlog I know the flags are being set, but the acc module does
not record the message in syslog or the database

Thanks for any pointers