[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] SDP codec manipulation feature

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 29 16:54:17 CEST 2009

Hi Iñaki,

I agree that are some functionalities that are still in process of
maturing ....and maybe of finding better ways of putting all these
together in a simple way (from scripting perspective). But the idea is
to make them stable, so underlining what are the weak points, it is a
constructive approach - each of us is using a certain set of module, in
a limited number of scenarios.....so, no one can cover everything from
usage and specs point of view :)

So, I'm more interested in this discussion from the point were I can
learn what are the weak points / limitations of the current code ;)

The dialog module was developed with the only purpose to keep state from
a proxy perspective (a pass-through dialog monitor) - I never
experienced PRACK, so do not know what works or not for it....parallel
forking should work..if not, let me know

Best regards,
Bogdan