[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem Running MediaProxy Build

Ross Beer ross_beer at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:04:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have compiled and installed mediaproxy sucessfuly however when starting it says 'fatal error: need python-gnutls version 1.1.8 or higer but only 1.1.6 is installed' however I have installed 1.1.9 and it still says the same.

Is there a sys-link I need to update somewhere to point python to the correct version?

Thank you for your help,

Ross