[OpenSIPS-Users] cdrtool always returning postpaid

Dm xbt.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:27:32 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have installed Kamailio1.5.1+cdrtool+added call_control module to
kamailio, it works fine.

Followed instructions about how to setup cdrtool+freeradius+kamailio,
and I have one problem. I have added a prepaid account with using
telnet localhost 9024.
The prepaid account is in the table "prepaid".
I have added call_control(); to Kamailio in the very first invite
checking, it's querying cdrtool as I see in the logs. But cdrtool
returns it's a postpaid account, even if the account is in the prepaid
table.

mysql> select * from prepaid where account='45445 at wonder.ro';
+----+-------------+----------------------+---------+---------------------+-----------------+-----------------+
| id | reseller_id | account              | balance | change_date
   | active_sessions | session_counter |
+----+-------------+----------------------+---------+---------------------+-----------------+-----------------+
|  1 |           0 | 45445 at wonder.ro |  1.0000 | 2009-07-24 16:49:28 |
                |               0 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Jul 24 21:14:42 wonder cdrtool[10005]: MaxSessionTime Duration=3600
CallId=NzI3NzU5OGJlNGZhMmMxNWFmMjJhZjRiNDcwYmZkYmM. From=si
p:45445 at wonder.ro Gateway=10.20.30.30 To=sip:7570 at wonder.ro;transport=UDP
Jul 24 17:14:42 wonder call-control[25183]: Call id
NzI3NzU5OGJlNGZhMmMxNWFmMjJhZjRiNDcwYmZkYmM. of 45445 at wonder.ro to
sip:7570 at wonder.ro;transport=UDP is postpaid not limited

What can be the error about this?

Dmitri