[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool does not identify by IP origin from OpenSips

Alberto Listas listas at b2br.net
Wed Jul 22 19:41:51 CEST 2009

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info, the doc/Rating.txt is very good but
sometimes you need previous experience to understand
the details.

I was already using the param:
    Source-IP=$avp(s:source_ip);
But I wasn't setting any values so the SourceIP column was blank.
I added a line to the cfg to set the value:
    $avp(s:source_ip) = $si;

And now the rating identifies the origin by SourceIP
when the CallingStationId is in the form 123456 at 1.1.1.1
(and hence the domain is set to the IP of the source)
but when CallingStationId is in the form 1.1.1.1 (just the IP)
the Domain in the info of the call is blank and the rating does not work.

When the Domain is blank the rating engine use the profile
"Customer: alice at example.com" from the default Customer
configuration of CDRTool. I suppose this is because this customer
has a blank domain field. But this is an error since it should use
the default profile instead.

Anyway, Thanks for your help, now it can rate by IP.

Cheers,

Alberto