[OpenSIPS-Users] Storing modules parameters on AVP, as much as I can

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:03:11 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan.

The first option would be enough. I don't think that's an issue a
restarting procedure just after changing parameters. DanB just wrote me
indicating an script generator solution. Do you think that would be
possible to use another solution?

About the second option, I know that I can do it with fr_timer_avp or
fr_inv_timer_avp, right?

Regards, Ricardo.