[OpenSIPS-Users] invalid version 0 for table rls_presentity found

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 22 11:17:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

are you installing 1.5.2 or upgrading an existing 1.4 ? Because, as
Inaki said, you current DB is not compatible with the version of
opensips you are running.

If installing, create from scratch the db via "opensipsdbctl create"
command.

If upgrading from 1.4, do "opensipsdbctl migrate".

Regrads,
Bogdan