[OpenSIPS-Users] Storing modules parameters on AVP, as much as I can

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:47:51 CEST 2009

Hi all! Do anybody knows if there is a trick to store the modules
parameters on database/avps? I want to give the opensips administrator
all the flexibility I can without having to edit cfg text file.

I know that there is some specific parameters where you can do that like
fr_inv_timer or fr_timer for tm module but I'm talking about storing
other parameters that don't have an specific avp enable mode like T1 and
T2, for example.

Do anybody has any clue?

Regards! Ricardo.