[OpenSIPS-Users] unable to find dialog for BYE with route param

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Fri Jul 17 11:53:46 CEST 2009

I have compiled opensips 1.5.2 on a Debian system. Everything is working fine
except one error.

Sometimes I get a warning: WARNING:dialog:dlg_onroute: unable to find dialog
for BYE with route param '***'

This happens i.e. when a second BYE is sent (the other site did not respond
with an O.K. yet).

Are this warnings 'normal'? (I can post a peace of my config etc)?

If more information is needed please let me know...

Jan