[OpenSIPS-Users] Fw: Re: [NEW]memcached implementation for memory caching

andrei dragus andreidragus at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 19:14:10 CEST 2009

 Hi, Richard.

 Yes.

 As long as the server (ip and port) is the same, keys are
 visible from all opensips distribution accessing that
 cache.

 Careful! In some cases this may be unwanted behavior.

 Also if you use a group of servers you don't have complete
 control over which keys go on which servers, but if you use
 the same groups on all opensips servers it is guaranteed
 that they are distributed in the same way, so again they are
 visible from all servers.

 Andrei.

 --- On Wed, 7/15/09, Richard Revels <rrevels at bandwidth.com>
 wrote:

 > Andrei,
 >
 > I'll read the documentation shortly but I wonder if
 you
 > could give me
 > a quick booster here.  Does this module allow for
 two