[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS with OpenXCAP

Michael Ciupka opensips at michael-ciupka.de
Tue Jul 14 15:38:36 CEST 2009

Hello,

okay fine. it works. I have a second question.

i have a problem with OpenXCAP and the UCT IMS Client.
When I register with f.e. Alice and then click on "block" in the watcher window. Then I Upload the pres-rules document from (usr/share/uctimsclient/presence-rules.xml). The document is in the Opensips Database and xcap table. Everythink is fine but when i click in the window "presence" alice is still "online" i think she must be shown as "blocked" or "offline" because i have click by the "watcher" window on block.

I know that this is the opensips mailing list and i use the UCT IMS Client but it would be very nice when you even so have some informations for this problem.

Regards
Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------