[OpenSIPS-Users] Stop time is not Updated by the internal bye in Local_route

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Tue Jul 14 09:06:54 CEST 2009

I am also having problem in handling internal BYE generated by the call
control module when account balance reaches to zero.  Please check if my
routing script to handle internally generated BYE is correct.

			if (is_method("BYE")) {

				setflag(1); # do accounting ...
				setflag(3); # ... even if the transaction fails

				acc_rad_request("Internally generated BYE");
			}
			route(1);

route[1] {
	# for INVITEs enable some additional helper routes
	if (is_method("INVITE")) {
		t_on_branch("2");
		t_on_reply("2");
		t_on_failure("1");
	}

	if (!t_relay()) {
		sl_reply_error();
	};
	exit;
}

I am using radius for accounting.  The accounting works if the call is
terminated on the either softphones.  My radius flag is set to 1.

-----
http://opensips.blogspot.com http://opensips.blogspot.com