[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - Rating engine does not rate

Alberto Listas listas at b2br.net
Fri Jul 10 23:51:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have installed OpenSips 1.5.1, FreeRadius 2.1.6, CDRTool 6.8.0. The calls
work but they all appear as
free in CDRTool. I am using the standard customer and rate tables that come
with the
software. When I telnet to the rating engine and use the example in the
documentation
I get the result below:

ShowPrice From=sip:123 at example.com To=sip:0031650222333 at example.com
Gateway=10.0.0.1 Duration=59
0
Duration: 59 s
         App: audio
         Destination: 31650
         Customer: domain=example.com
(And nothing else...)

I don't get a price and the /var/log/syslog displays this error:

Jul 10 18:28:49 os2 cdrtool[11392]: Error: Cannot find rates for callid=,
billing party=123 at example.com, customer domain=example.com,
gateway=10.0.0.1, destination=31650, profile=grn_premium, app=audio

I don't see the error. There is an entry in customers for the domain
example.com, there
is a rate for destination 31650. But the rating engine does find any.

Anybody has a suggestion???

Thanks,

Alberto