[OpenSIPS-Users] Number portability

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jul 10 21:13:50 CEST 2009

Brett is very right.   I think one of the reasons I reacted
instinctively to this scenario was because I tried to implement
something similar with a well-known switch once (I think it was a
Metaswitch) and the signaling agent reacted to my "spiral" (which I
didn't know to be such) as though it were a "loop."