[OpenSIPS-Users] Number portability

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Jul 10 21:06:15 CEST 2009

Just throwing this out.. Not all equipment can handle SIP Spiral properly.
<cough> asterisk <cough> (although I know there was work done on
Asterisk+SIP Sprial, I don't know where that ended up)
so be careful before you spend a lot of time on that.  I'd love to hear how
all of that works for you. I've got plans to do something similar in the LNP
space..
-Brett