[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC Module missing failed transactions

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Jul 10 17:25:57 CEST 2009

All,I had some problems a while ago with ACC and I thought I had them
resolved, but looks like I'm still having issues..

I've set failed_transaction flag (14) and db_flag (15).

I arm both 14 and 15 at the top of my routing script. Then in my failure
routes, I re-arm 14.

My ACC looks pretty good, but when calls roll, I miss all of the ACC records
from the original attempt (ie: calls go to gateway1, fail, then gateway2..
acc only shows messaging from gateway2).

any ideas on why the original attempt (gateway1) doesn't show up in acc? For
what it's worth, in siptraces, I DO see both attempts.

Thanks,

-Brett