[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - increasing max_allowed_packet

DanB danb at sms4sip.com
Fri Jul 10 08:36:05 CEST 2009

Brett,
since I am not a php programmer,  was looking for some stored configuration
setting instead of running the command at starting of each mysql
session(place where I don't have access as a user).
If that is what is needed, then the CDRTool should do it when connecting to
the mysql sessions (or at least this is what docs suggesting it).

Thx,
DanB