[OpenSIPS-Users] t_on_failure()

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jul 10 00:00:02 CEST 2009

You need both;  they do different things.

The failure_route[x] won't get triggered by default unless you associate
it with a transaction - in effect, telling OpenSIPS to trigger
failure_route[x] if a failure code is received for this transaction
after stateful relay.  That's what t_on_failure() does.

route {

    t_on_failure("1");

    if(!t_relay()) {
        sl_reply_error();
        exit;
    }

}

# This will never be run unless t_on_failure("1") is set
# above.

failure_route[1] {
}