[OpenSIPS-Users] Is opensips a front end to asterisk?

lists at grounded.net lists at grounded.net
Tue Jul 7 18:45:13 CEST 2009

I love how joining pretty much any new mailing list and asking initial questions leads to the typical 'you should realize how difficult this is' replies.

That's nothing new since there are countless folks who have aspirations without the follow through but not everyone. And really, all of you learned the same way, asking sometimes stupid, but a lot of questions, reading, playing with and getting to know, the software.

Well, maybe not the  developers  :).

Anyhow, I'd still love to see some feedback on my original question.

Mike