No subject

Thu Jan 29 11:41:19 CET 2009

        str media; //represents media name
=09str port;
=09str transport;
=09str payloads; //represents the list of codecs
=09int payloads_num;   =20

        struct sdp_payload_attr *payload_attr; //represents the lists of a=
=3D lines

When I wrote code to modify the SDP header I simply modified all streams in=
 all sessions because it was to difficult to distinguish amongst them.

The code is in modules/textops/codecs.c if you find it useful.

Andrei.