No subject

Thu Jan 29 11:41:19 CET 2009

DB and doesn't do any kind of fifo. I don't use subscribers much, so my
ability to offer suggestions is limited.
but if you look in opensipsctl, you'll see what it's doing, and I'm sure yo=
could just mimic that same bits in your higher level app. Be sure not to
miss the function calls in the script ie: "credentials"
---&<-- snip---

                add)
                        if [ $# -ne 3 ] ; then
                                usage_subscriber
                                exit 1
                        fi
                        shift
                        credentials $1 $2
                        is_user $1
                        if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
                                minfo "user '$1' already exists"
                                exit 1
                        fi
                        set_user $1
                        check_alias $OSIPSUSER $OSIPSDOMAIN
                        if [ "$ALIAS_EXISTS" =3D "1" ] ; then
                                minfo "user '$1' already exists as alias"
                                exit 1
                        fi

                        if [ "$STORE_PLAINTEXT_PW" =3D "1" ] ; then
                                PASS=3D"$2"
                        else
                                PASS=3D""
                        fi

                        QUERY=3D"insert into $SUB_TABLE ($SUBSCRIBER_COLUMN=
,\

 $REALM_COLUMN,$HA1_COLUMN,$HA1B_COLUMN,$PASSWORD_COLUMN) \
                                values
('$OSIPSUSER','$OSIPSDOMAIN','$HA1','$HA1B','$PASS');";
                        $DBCMD "$QUERY"
                        if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then
                                merr "introducing the new user '$1' to the
database failed"
                        else
                                mecho "new user '$1' added"
                        fi