No subject

Thu Jan 29 11:41:19 CET 2009

g, then a 500 (relayed) and a 503 (scripted) at the same time.  The UAC=
 ACKs both of them and the transaction is over.<BR>
<BR>
Is all of this due to the lcr module still appending a branch in the failur=
e route when it shouldn&#8217;t be? &nbsp;Or, does it appear something else =
is going on? &nbsp;Normally I&#8217;d post config snippits but in it&#8217;s=
 got so much more unrelated and properly-functioning stuff I didn&#8217;t wa=
nt to confuse the issue with the truth. &nbsp;:)<BR>
<BR>
Or, as an aside, can drouting duplicate the load_gw_from_grp() and gateway =
flags functionality of lcr?<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>