[OpenSIPS-Users] acc-Module DB-Accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 27 14:57:18 CET 2009

Hi Robert,

I see...unfortunately I cannot help you with this, as it is more
freeradius specific..... maybe somebody else have more knowledge into
this than me.

Robert Borz wrote:
> Hi Bogdan,
>
> thanks for your reply. I'm using FreeRADIUS with Postgres to store authorization and accounting information. Authorization stuff works quite well with the default database queries and table layouts in the sql-configuration of FreeRADIUS. But the accounting didn't.
>
> So I thought of (and already started in) writing my own inserts/updates for the radacct table or defining my own table layout for sip accounting. But maybe somewhere around there's a working example configuration with all the proper queries and table layouts etc. ;)
>
> That's actually what I'm looking for...
>

> Regards,
> Robert.

>>> modparam("acc", "db_url", "postgres://openser:password@10.1.0.16/openser")
>>> modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
>>> modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)
>>> modparam("acc", "db_extra", "from_uri=$fu; to_uri=$tu")
>>> modparam("acc", "radius_config", "/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")
>>> modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)