[OpenSIPS-Users] Tools

Matti Zemack Matti.Zemack at rtcfactory.com
Tue Jan 27 10:15:52 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm new to Opensips. And the list Brett provided below is VERY useful.
I'm sure we all could add a few, eg. Sipp.
Any place on the Opensips.org where this could go. I could add some
"new-user-views", and examples. Some kind of payback for all help you've
all provided me so far. :-)

Regards,
Matti Zemack
Stockholm