[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher issue

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 01:04:52 CET 2009

Bogdan,
Can you speak a bit on the t_newtran call and it's use as it
corresponds to the dispatcher module?  Currently I am doing something
similar to:

(greatly simplified for this email)

route{
  if(is_method("INVITE")){
        ds_select_domain("1","4");
        t_on_reply("1");
        t_on_failure("1");
        t_relay();
  }
}

Am I missing a required call to t_newtran() in there?

Thanks,
Geoff