[OpenSIPS-Users] Contents of ACK in up-to-date RFC 3261

Robert Borz robert.borz at web.de
Thu Jan 22 13:44:50 CET 2009

Hi,

so remove_hf("Proxy-Authorization") removes any Proxy-Authorization headers or just the first?

What will happen if there are more than one proy auth. Header fields, will all of them be removed? This would be a solution... but I don't want to close our Sip proxy and only let outgoing and incoming sip calls of our domain go through.

Hmm, I tried to add an radius_proxy_authorize() before the consume_credentials(), but as you said, I can't challenge ACKs and BYEs.

Hmm....