[OpenSIPS-Users] consume_credentials doesn't work with auth_radius module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 22 08:23:50 CET 2009

Hi Robert,

Robert Borz wrote:
> Ok... I wrote my last email to rush... ;)
>
> Further investigating the captures packets showed, that the credentials gets successfully removed by consume_credentials(). This time I checked this twice...

OK :)
> The problem seems to be the is_present_hf("Proxy-Authorization") statement, which always returns true, also if there's no Proxy-Authorization header field and this leads to this error:

are you sure about this? just note that the is_present_hf() looks if the
header was present in the received message, so if will not be affected
by any local changes on the message you did from the script.

try to print (on the true branch) the $hdr(Proxy-Authorization)
> openser[3988]: ERROR:auth:consume_credentials: no authorized credentials found (error in scripts)
>
> Has this error something to do with this messages during startup?
>
> openser[3981]: INFO:textops:hname_fixup: using hdr type (16) instead of <Proxy-Authorization>
> openser[3981]: INFO:textops:hname_fixup: using hdr type (16) instead of <Proxy-Authorization>

This is fixup - it recognize the name of the header and replace it with
some integer ID for faster search.