[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF under OpenSIPS tutorial?

zm23 zm23 at columbia.edu
Sun Jan 18 17:57:08 CET 2009

Yehavi,
    I'm glad to hear that BLA is now working.  I have not tied
configuring bla on the snom phones but if they support it then it is
just a matter of configuring them correctly to work with OpenSIPS.
You may find the instructions on snom wiki helpful in this regard.
Check here: http://wiki.snom.com/SLA

Also note that the default presence config filters register packets
for bla based on the user agent header ( if($hdr(User-Agent)=~
"PolycomSound")) and you will have to change that to include snom.

Other suggestion I have is to compare the packet captures for
REGSITER and initial SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY from snom and polycom to see
what is different.

Good luck!!

--
Zahid