[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS VS Asterisk as registrar (SIPp test)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jan 15 17:24:54 CET 2009

2009/1/15 Zahid Mehmood <zm23 at columbia.edu>:
> Hi,
>   any particular reason why scripts for testing like this can not be shared
> on the wiki?  I think we all can benefit from having standard tests and some
> benchmarks to compare against.
>
> If for some reason this script can not put placed on the wiki, can I request
> a copy?

I attach them:

"create_users.sh" is a script that generates users for being used in
SIPp, and also creates those users in Asterisk and OpenSIPS. You must
set some parameters in this file.
Both files are explained.

PD: Make sure you have SIPp v3.1 installed (probably from sources).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>