[OpenSIPS-Users] Resolved: MediaProxy 2.3.1 install on Debian

Ryan Mullins rmullins at ciscomonkey.net
Tue Jan 13 00:30:35 CET 2009

Got it working.  Found a post out there about this installing just
fine on Ubuntu, fired up a VM and sure enough.

On a whim, went back to my Lenny box and removed (via aptitude)
mediaproxy-common mediaproxy-relay mediaproxy-dispatcher and
mediaproxy-www-sessions and installed them again using aptitude, and
it's running.

Not sure what apt-get by itself seemed to have missed but aptitude
seems to grab it.  Hope this saves someone else hours of frustration. :)

-Ryan