[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool CDR search display columns

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Jan 12 20:42:03 CET 2009

Hello,

When we search for CDRs in CDRTool 6.7.1, it appears the Price column is
being skipped.  We have a correct value for Dur, but the KBIn value shows up
in the Price column, KBOut under KBIn, Status shows up under KBOut, Codecs
under Status, and the Codec column is empty.  Expanding the entry shows
³Free call² under rating information.  That makes sense as have no rating
information configured.

How might one get the display to have a blank column for Price, or eliminate
it altogether?

Regards,
Jeff