[OpenSIPS-Users] radius_www_authorize does not result in Radius Request

bergedorfer kakuschky at bergedorf.de
Sun Jan 11 22:09:12 CET 2009

Hello, I try to use OpenSIPS with the auth_radius.so. The module is loaded,
the configuration file from radiusclient-ng is found.  radius_www_authorize
is executed but the radius_www_authorize call does not result in a Radius
Request. There was no radius packet send to the radius server. Can somebody
provide some hints and snipsets about what is important if I want to use
OpenSips with radius?