[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF under OpenSIPS tutorial?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 15:27:35 CET 2009

OK, I have been trying in the last few days to concentrate in making PUA_BLA
work with Polycom phones. I am using either 1.4.3 or an SVN version of 1.4
from last week (both behave the same). The Polycom is model 501 running
version 3.1.1; From various debugging prints I've added I see:

- The Polycom sends a subscribe for presence for the lines marked as
"buddies" and gets a NOTIFY reply which states that the
   other buddy is ACTIVE.  However, it displays it as Off-line.

- Once in a while the Polycom sends subscribe for event call-info which is
rejected as invalid,
  printing an error message to OpenSIPS' console: Missin or unsupported
event header value.

- When I lift the handset it sends subscribe for event line-seize which is
also rejected with the
  same error above.