[OpenSIPS-Users] Help on understanding the rating engine!

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Thu Feb 26 02:26:58 CET 2009

I have manage to install cdrtool and its working. The accounting part is okay
but the rating engine is not generating price per call. Looking at the
details of the call I see free call from the rating information.  I
understand that the rating engine determines the 1. billing part 2.
destination of the call 3. cost computation.  I don't I understand why the
rating engine treats each call as a free call? Any idea please? What do I
have to set to make the rating engine works properly?