[OpenSIPS-Users] Rating Engine Problem

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Tue Feb 24 04:17:47 CET 2009

The radiusd.conf file or the sql.conf file.  Anyway I check the sql.conf file
the username = billing_party, together with the Realm.  I check the radius
detail log the billing party is not empty.  Am I correct if I assume that
the data present in the radius detail log would be saved on the radacct
table?

    accounting_start_query = "\
          INSERT INTO ${acct_table} \
                (RadAcctId, AcctSessionId, AcctUniqueId, UserName, Realm,
NASIPAddress, NASPortId, AcctStartTime, AcctStopTime, AcctSessionTime, \
                AcctInputOctets, AcctOutputOctets, CalledStationId,
CallingStationId, AcctTerminateCause, ServiceType, ENUMtld, \
                FramedIPAddress, AcctStartDelay, AcctStopDelay,
SipResponseCode, SipMethod, SipTranslatedRequestURI, SipToTag, SipFromTag, \
                SipRPID, SourceIP, SourcePort, CanonicalURI) \
          VALUES \
                (NULL, '%{Acct-Session-Id}', '%{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}',
'%{Billing-Party}', SUBSTRING_INDEX('%{Billing-Party}', '@',-1), \
                '%{SIP-Proxy-IP}', '%{NAS-Port}', '%S', '0', '0', '0', '0',
\
                trim(leading 'sip:' from trim(leading 'sips:' from
'%{Called-Station-Id}')), \
                trim(leading 'sip:' from trim(leading 'sips:' from
'%{Calling-Station-Id}')), \
                '%{Sip-Response-Code}', '%{Service-Type}', '%{ENUM-TLD}',
'%{Framed-IP-Address}', '%{Acct-Delay-Time}', '0', \
                '%{Sip-Response-Code}', '%{Sip-Method}', \
                trim(leading 'sip:' from trim(leading 'sips:' from
'%{Sip-Translated-Request-URI}')), \
                '%{Sip-To-Tag}', '%{Sip-From-Tag}', '%{Sip-RPId}', \
                '%{Source-IP}', '%{Source-Port}', \
                trim(leading 'sip:' from trim(leading 'sips:' from
'%{Canonical-URI}')) \
                )"