[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC Clairification

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Feb 20 18:22:04 CET 2009

Brett Nemeroff wrote:
> Bogdan,
> This is really good information. But the problem I'm having is for
> more unusual circumstances. In general, I need to know two things:
> 1. When carriers fail

use missed_calls for that - missed_call flag allows you to do accounting
per branch, so you can use it to log when an attempt to deliver a call
via some carrier failed.
> 2. What carrier a call used

if the call was completed via (200OK), use the $ru in extra_accounting
with no problem - it should use. If there are some issue, let me know.
> So I look for things like the $rd after calling cr_route. But if I do
> this, sometimes on re-invites, the IPs are reversed. Also, sometimes
> I've had carrier switches ACK with a different IP (That I don't
> recognize, but is valid).

But the carrier is select when routing the initial request (the INVITE)
- why do you need this information in the ACK or re-INVITE acc records?
> What I reallyneed is the ID from the carrier route table that was used
> to route the call..

you get it by extra-accounting the $ru for the initial INVITE