[OpenSIPS-Users] millions of routes? what module?

Noel R. Morais noelrocha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:09:08 CET 2009

I'm pretty sure.

I'm from Brazil and here we have number portability "feature".

Today we have 140 millions of cell phone numbers and 100 millions of
landline numbers, so, 240 millions of numbers that can be ported to
another provider.

if only 5% of the people decide to port their numbers, I will end with
12 millions of ported numbers and I need to have this route rules ...
put on this bag the normal routing rules ...

So, it's insane, I think that there is no shortcut, any ideias? :D

so, drouting seems to be The Guy .... I'll try it today and send the
results ...  :D

Cheers,

Noel