[OpenSIPS-Users] routing module

Julien Chavanton jc at atlastelecom.com
Mon Feb 16 22:30:52 CET 2009

About the  error : "route_config.c:30:21: error: confuse.h: No such file or directory"

I found that there was a module depency clearly stated in the doc :

The following libraries or applications must be installed before running OpenSIPS with this module loaded:

*	libconfuse, a configuration file parser library.

For my main question, I will read about the new "dynamic routing" in 1.5.x

But a good advice could be much appreciated ?