[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy 2.3: reinvites' SDP not modified

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:44:30 CET 2009

Il giorno 11/feb/09, alle ore 12:00, Ruud Klaver ha scritto:

> Hi Carlo,
>
> The problem definitely lies with OpenSIPS in your first example, the
> one that didn't work, since the media-dispatcher does not receive
> anything from the mediaproxy module in OpenSIPs when the re-INVITE
> is received. Could you please provide the relevant parts of your
> OpenSIPS config and its logging for both of these cases?
>
> From the logs I gave you I cannot tell that much, except that in the
> first case your proxy seems to anonymize the SIP URI of the caller,
> but this shouldn't matter.
>
> The mediaproxy module should just look for the m=image line, which
> is the same in both traces. Other than that it does no processing of
> the T38 stuff, it should be agnostic to it.

Hi Ruud,

Sure. I attach the relevant parts of my configuration and the log for
both of these cases.

I don't understand why there is this behaviour with two devices
(grandstream and patton) and the same opensips.cfg... In both of these
cases, the re-invite is performed (as you can see from the ngrep log)
but when I use the patton, it seems that mediaproxy doesn't recognise
the t38 session and doesn't proxy the call.
I use engage_media_proxy() in my script that should automatically call
use_media_proxy() on every request and reply that belongs to the
dialog...

What kind of errors could be in my configuration?

Thank you,
Carlo Dimaggio