[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.4 / Asterisk / Dispatcher / Probe / 4XX Error

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 12 13:08:05 CET 2009

Hi,

There is a new functionality available for dispatcher module on 1.5 -
you can define (as module parameter) your custom set of SIP reply codes
to be considered as OK for probing:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dispatcher.html#id271069

This is a new enhancement Anca did couple of days ago.