[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Feb 11 22:34:38 CET 2009

El Miércoles, 11 de Febrero de 2009, Mark Sayer escribió:
> I'm afraid I have to echo Geoff's response to this. It's fascinating
> to see so many people telling him that this community isn't going to
> help him. It would seem that if you can't or are unwilling to help
> for whatever reason, then just press delete. His request, while
> perhaps a bit naive, was honest.

Nobody says that his request wasn't honest, in fact I'm very happy when I read
people looking for professional help in those maillists, and I thank Geoffrey
for that.

But under my experience configuring an OpenSIPS (even in the most simple
scenario) is not trivial, and checking an OpenSIPS configuration made by
other for running in an unknown environment is very far from being easy and
feasible in a few hours.

I'm trying to be sincere by giving my opinion, no more.

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo