[OpenSIPS-Users] radius accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 10 13:28:55 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

You can to populate those AVPs from your script, as you did for the
s:can_uri. In some cases, there is not need to use the intermediary IPs,
but to directly get the values from PVs:

Source-IP=$si; \
Source-Port=$sp; \
SIP-Proxy-IP=$aRi; \

See     http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsCoreVar   for