[OpenSIPS-Users] REGISTRATION PROBLEM

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sat Feb 7 10:11:23 CET 2009

Hi ASHWINI,

You have the option to use either pain text password , either HA1 for
passwords. Of course,  opensips and opensipsctl must br sync from this
point of view. You can configure both in this regards,

As you discovered, STORE_PLAINTEXT_PW controls this is opensipsctl.

For opensips, see the auth_db module param "calculate_ha1":
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/auth_db.html#id228159