[OpenSIPS-Users] parallel forking

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 3 12:55:51 CET 2009

Hi guys,

Even if the solution suggested by Inaki is a valid one, it is a terrible
hack (storing the RURI in VIA / RR just to get it at reply time) -
especially when this information is available in the internal
transaction, so it is just a matter of accessing it.

So, I added a new Pseudo Variable in TM module to give access to the
RURI of each outgoing branch: $T_ruri
        http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/tm.html#id272609

This is available in onreply route too, so you can get the RURI of the
corresponding branch from there.