[OpenSIPS-Users] parallel forking

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Feb 2 16:45:16 CET 2009

2009/2/2 stefanoIT <stefano at omnianet.it>:

> So there is no a solution to my problem. At the moment.

You can also process each generated branch in "branch_route" and add
the RURI value as Via or Record-Route parameter. For example:

branch_route[X] {
  add_rr_param(";branch_ruri_user=$rU");
  add_rr_param(";branch_ruri_hostport=$rd:$rp");
}

Later in reply_route you can check those parameters in Record-Route by
using "check_route_param":
  http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/rr.html#check-route-param-id

But Record-route will only exist if the reply is 2XX, if not it's not
required. So using "Via" parameters would be a better choice.

Note however that "@" char is not valid as a header parameter
according to the SIP BNF grammar. This is why I split the TUTI into
user and host parts.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>